Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm Here!

What was advertised to be a long, arduous trip from San Diego to Hyderabad India ended up being pretty smooth.  A co-worker and I traveled on the same flights - San Diego to Los Angeles, LA to Dubai (16 hours), and then Dubai to Hyderabad.  We left San Diego at 1pm  (-8GMT) Saturday and arrived in Hyderabad at 4am (+5:30GMT) Monday.  I'll leave it to you to do the math on that, I'm too tired right now.


The 16 hour leg seemed to pass pretty quickly.  I'm not sure if it's part of the master plan or not, but Emirates Airlines is able to drag out the dinner service into what seems like 2 or 3 hours alone.  Throw in a couple movies and an 8 hour sleep and you're getting woken up to get prepared to land.  Throw in the extras that Emirates provides, such as a complimentary limo ride from the airport to your hotel and everything comes together very nicely.

After getting checked in to the hotel by 4:30am and a 3 hour sleep, I was off to a 9am session at the India office.

No comments:

Post a Comment