Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Back in Hyderabad

It's September 2016 and I'm lucky enough to have the chance to come back to Hyderabad.  It's been nearly 4 years since my last visit.

Having been away 4 years, it's very interesting to see how things have changed.  Qualcomm has grown here in HiTech City.  We've got twice the buildings now, including some of the biggest ones in this area.  The team here in Hyderabad has grown a lot too (more on that in some future posts).

The flight here was pretty straight forward.  We flew Cathay Pacific through Hong Kong this time.  15 hours of flying from LAX to Hong Kong (seemed like it was 20 hrs from LAX to Dubai the last time I came here).  Then only 5 hours to Hyderabad.  I got some pretty good sleep on the flights this time.  So, when we arrived at the Hyderabad airport at 12:05am Monday, I was feeling pretty fresh.  Got to the hotel around 1am and got it to bed by 1:30.  I started out Monday feeling pretty fresh.

Here's a couple photos from the hotel window, evening and morning:





No comments:

Post a Comment